Any decor ideas for a fall wedding?
I really would like a fall wedding with a fall-type theme! We got engaged in an apple orchard so I would like to incorporate apples somehow but not over-do it. The only thing is I'm not interested in an ORANGE/BROWN wedding. I love fall but not all that orange going on! I really want black bridesmaid dresses and my favorite color is green (his is blue). Anyone have any ideas? Bouquet, centerpieces, anything!? Pictures are welcome! Thanks so much in advance!
- navy blue is beautiful in the fall.
Have you considered an afternoon ceremony IN that very same apple orchard?
You could do black dresses no problem, but if you do I would avoid blue.
You could use apples in your centrepeices (go with granny smith, the colour is gorgeous) and pair them with cream coloured roses and Kermit mums. Use the same flowers in bouquets.
- How BEAUTIFUL That would look! Here are some pictures for you!!!
Look HOW Cute!: http://www.freewebs.com/njean80/candy%20apple%20wedding%20favors.jpg
Love this centerpiece:) : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dWJRDkbpb1s/RkBpF-boYaI/AAAAAAAAAoY/JwLPdFgaMb8/s400/apple%2Bmartini.jpg
Navy Blue and Green are absolutely stunning together and would go great with your apple theme.
But here is Black and Green, and looks absolutely gorgeous: http://weddingchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/black_bridesmaid_dresses.jpg
- i would get the array of diffent apples and put them in a vace with water in it. Simple but effective my friend did this with lemons she lvoes yellow.
i would assume colors would be red yellow and green still staying with fall colors.
or have colors be blue and green with accecent colors of red, and yellow, a touch of orange and brown but don't over do it as you don't like those colors but accent of them will really make the greens and blues pop.
remember darker colors work best for fall lighter colors for spring and anycolor between
here are some photos of a cake that is too cute.
It would be really cute for mini carmal apples (that would be your touch of brown too) with nuts on it for favors.
love all of these
- Congratulations on your future wedding. I would like to formally introduce myself and my company, Joie Events, and explain a little bit about us. We are a small time wedding and event planning company that operates out of New York/New England area but we are available for phone consultations. We would love the opportunity to offer you any assistance you may need, and even one phone consultation with Joie Events would provide you with an abundance of helpful information.
If you would like to take a look at our website or contact us for more information, please go to:
Navy blue with lime green
Sage green with light blue
Black and white with blue
Black and white with green
Black and lime green with light blue
-Attach name cards at reception to apples (green?) with ribbon
-Apple flavored favors (cookies, candies, etc.)
-Use an apple tree motive on your wedding stationary
-Caramel apples as a favor
-have the florist incorporate a few apples into each arrangement if you do floral centerpieces
Here's a wedding with a few apple touches...http://www.weddingchicks.com/wedding-chicks/featured-weddings-events/12010/green-wedding-ideas-by-matthew-morgan-and-sweet-saucey/
- Yes those will work and get green apple and light red apples as centerpieces. Below are some links to help you. Have nice apple scented candles in your wedding or reception. good luck and congrats!
- I KNOW!!
I'm using Vintage Purple and Sky Blue.